Since state restrictions were enforced as a result of COVID-19, we have been preparing for every stage of what is to come for our clients over the coming weeks and months as these same restrictions begin to be lifted. With so many moving parts involved, it’s our job as their agency to ensure absolutely everything in the Digital space is planned and executed efficiently and effectively for their business.
To assist with the reopening of your business, we’ve pulled together a digital checklist including some of the key points that you need to focus on to prepare for relaunch in the digital space.
- Educate your audience on your hygiene procedures
- Once your opening date is confirmed, communicate this to not only your members, but your entire database via social media, EDM, SMS etc
- Ensure all of your Social Platform Profiles are up to date: opening hours, relaunch dates as well as any other important information
- Update your Google My Business Listing as restrictions are lifted, this will allow members and potential prospects to easily see updates on when you’re opening as well as your trading hours and hygiene procedures.
- At a minimum, have one entire month worth of content planning ready for roll out. We provide our clients with content recommendations for every month based on what we know performs well in the Digital Space, Digital Stack is a great platform to be able to manage all aspects of planning and scheduling social content.
- Know exactly what your Digital Marketing Strategy is for not only every stage of relaunch, but also beyond that to ensure that you’re able to come out on the other side of this stronger than ever. We work with our clients on 6 - 12 month plans in order to plan effectively and assist with achieving business growth goals.
- Build your key retargeting audiences! After weeks of focusing on organic content to build brand loyalty and nurture your online audience (members and potential customers), make sure you’re retargeting any user that has been engaging with your social accounts and website throughout this period. If you’re not sure how to do this or would like to know more about how we support our clients with advertising campaigns, please reach out via contact.
- Continue to provide value! During lockdown businesses have begun to prioritise their presence in the digital space in order to survive, it’s important to keep up the momentum and continue to build on all of the great engagement and content that has been created to elevate your brand throughout this time.
We hope this checklist assists you with preparing for the relaunch of your business, if you have any further questions or would like this all taken care of for you 😜 please reach out via the Contact Us Form on our website!