You will work alongside an expert team who specialise in social media, design, web and app development and strategic advisory support.
Our culture is the most important part of who we are and we are looking for someone who compliments our group, can be themselves, enjoys diversity and success through team success.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- Full Service Franchise Marketing Agency based in Melbourne, currently in Richmond
- Partner with 19 major brands
- Support over 600+ of their franchisees
- Do this with perfected systems and an intimate team of 15
We believe in the following values
- We speak the truth, we value mutual trust and respect
- We are the best – we give, achieve and do the best we can
- We are comfortable & safe being ourselves. No judgment
- We are energised through positive collaboration
- We’re simply down to earth, no fluff
You are someone with the following
- 3+ years of experience in Google Advertising
- Passionate and numbers driven
- Google Ads Certified and always up-skilling
- Experience in Google Shopping
- A positive person and self- motivated
- Has strong attention to detail
Your day to day includes
- Strategising and implementing paid campaigns to drive ecommerce sales or leads across client products/services
- Execute campaigns across Google Ads - Search, Display, GMail, YouTube, Shopping, Local Campaigns
- Ability to lead a team and manage function wide campaigns
- Manage and continuously optimise campaigns large budgets across various clients
- Analyse performance data through Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- Report on campaign successes and provide recommendations to improve performance
- Offering SEO recommendations and strategising for Google My Business Updates and improvements for current clients
The nice to have
- Understanding and ability to deploy Facebook Advertising, Instagram advertising
- Ability to manage and execute automated marketing
- Knowledge in content marketing
We will commit to offering you
- A competitive salary with a growth plan
- The ability to tap into an untouched market in franchise marketing
- The responsibility to lead and make a difference
- Ongoing professional development and training provided
- A cover letter telling us why you are suited to the role
- Your resume showcasing your experience
If you are successful, we will contact you shortly.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.